Land Rover 110 (DEFENDER)
Engine: 2.289 Petrol
Land Rover 110 1985
Beautifully original 1985 110 2.3 petrol
This is a one owner car with just over 38k Kilometres on the odometer. The car served on a large estate in Belgium.
To get the car back to it’s former glory, we did the following:
– All new brakes front and rear
– New brake lines
– New lighting all around
– Chassis restored and painted
– Engine has been removed and has been largely disassembled and inspected, timing chain, major service, etc.
– Gearbox removed, cleaned and inspected
– New radiator
– All new suspension bushings
– Upgraded Fuse box (plug fuses)
– Equipped with new rims with good tires
– New mirrors and mirror arms
In short, the car has been completely restored technically and the character of the originality has been preserved as much as possible.
Oh and you can enter all congestion/environmental zones with this car!
If you’re interested, please contact us. This way we can further tailor the build to your wishes.